20060810

yoo hoo!

Obviously, I'm not mugging for my examinations now, right? Heh.. I'm that reluctant to even touch or take a peep into 'my wonderful world of Retailing'.. Wonderful.. *barf. Ha.. Oh well...... Maybe later. Maybe. Maybe....... Maybe tomorrow! Ha, just kidding. I'm starting to see many of you cursing and swearing at me. *Gives that big &innocent eyes look. Heh. Fab-oh! It's Friday tomorrow! The weekends are here to stay, yea babehh. My weekend schedule would most likely be packed w/ concerts to go. *huffs!

I felt so cheated this afternoon 'cause I went to school when there's no lecture. Hmmmps!! What a waste of my time, could have bum around at home longer. I shouldn't even woke up in the morning. So... It was like 12.30PM and !wtf, the next lesson commences at 3PM.. Worse of all, I COULDN'T GO HOME. *Screams and wails! Rar. Shumei was also another victim. Lol. We decided to go finish up our *tutorial homework* at the lab since we haven't done it. Had lunch at 2 and tutorial at 3. Tutorial was held in the LT18 and I think I was hmmmm, more abnormal than normal today. I started to jump from seat to seat, dancing around, shaking my ass, swing-swanging my hair, and just went cranky. Very very very mad. Lol. No idea what got into me, maybe it's just the mood which was coming along. Heh.

I wish today was like every other day! Upsetting, crankiness and happiness is kinda short-lived and ephemeral.. :/ Someone make me a crazy girl? Please? Oh wait, I am alr crazy. HMMM.. Maybe, just make my hapiness a little more worth while? Or just slap a smile on my face everyday?? Lol... Sounds stupid. Haaha.. Ooooo, craving for m&ms. MMM..... m&ms! Good night people, it's time for me to DO SOMETHING. Hahaha.. Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home